Assalamu'alaikum readers..
If you want to read articles, please skip this.
.
.
.
I'm feeling disappointed, because of my mark in Physics wasn't as good as I wished before...
I knew that I'd get mark in that range, but... maybe I just still can't accept why I couldn't do that.
Maybe, this' the answer of what I asked to Allah, to give the result as same as my effort before it's done...
Maybe, my effort wasn't hard enough. My friend(s) was better than mine, in their efforts. Maybe.
I agreed with my friend's word, "No, n.a.i.k.a_, we mayn't just study harder. We must understand it deeper!" (eh bener nggak sih Bahasa Inggrisnya begini? atau seharusnya cuma 'more understand it' aja?).
Although I didn't really get the point of what my lecturer taught this morning (because I still felt shocked at that time), but I must try harder to understand it deeper :)
Gambatte kudasai !!!
(semangat GAMBARU punya Jepang bener2 dibutuhkan sekarang ini...)
Ayo, demi IPK>3,5 !!!
Komentar
Posting Komentar